1.3

I used this site 10 years ago when the people & business was run with some dignity and character.

Thought I'd get a jump start with my daughters. Well the quality of the instructor left much to question. You'd waste more minutes waiting than instruction.

I decided prior to my 30 hours of completion that this was not for us. I called to cancel and was told that they were sorry for me to leave and they'd cancel my subscription. I wrote the name of the guy (foreign to the USA) and took him at his word. Well, 9 months later I found some disputes on my bank statement and decided to take a quick look through my credit cards. I found they billed me for an additional month at $125.00, which was not the amount I was billed for the first month. I called and kept getting the run around. This business is out sourced and so is your credit card information.

This reviewer shared experience about "charged for month i did not use!" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $125. judi0317 is overall dissatisfied with Tutor Vista. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tutor Vista.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Tutor Vista to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments