Prineville, Oregon

Tutorvista is a tutoring company that talks you into trying the service for a month at a "special" price and assure you that you will not be charged for additional months if you choose not to continue.They DO NOT give you the chance to decline prior to charging you the next month and just go ahead and charge your credit card.

The tutors (at least in the math category) were not bad and were friendly and pretty helpful to my daughter.

However, when we no longer needed the service I was ignored when I asked for the refund for the month they GUARANTEED would not be charged without my permission.

They have no address to list for a BBB complaint and calling them is useless because there never seems to be a supervisor available to speak with and the rep you get has been trained to ignore you and just keep repeating the same garbage regardless of what you say to them.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments

They took money out of my account after i canceled saying i didn't cancel on time and when i ask for my money back they said NO straight up NO!

Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Corllins University Scam Corllins University "I spent alot of money on the Masters degree program based on learning, and was also told that the degree was accredited and valid for applying for jobs, but as..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Jjshouse - Amazing experience! Jjshouse "I absolutely had to share the positive experience my daughter had when ordering from JJsHouse. We ordered a dress for her on August 15th and received it on August 23rd!..." Read more Dynamex - Untruthful and never delivered Dynamex "On August 18th Staples contracted them to deliver supplies. They delivered to someone named P. Pedro on Augeust 18th, 2017. Our office is closed on Friday's. There is no one..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Stouffers - Frozen dinner Stouffers "My husband was eating one of the meals and almost gagged in order to get the bone out of his throat .we buy from you weekly and have never had..." Read more