Prineville, Oregon

Tutorvista is a tutoring company that talks you into trying the service for a month at a "special" price and assure you that you will not be charged for additional months if you choose not to continue.They DO NOT give you the chance to decline prior to charging you the next month and just go ahead and charge your credit card.

The tutors (at least in the math category) were not bad and were friendly and pretty helpful to my daughter.

However, when we no longer needed the service I was ignored when I asked for the refund for the month they GUARANTEED would not be charged without my permission.

They have no address to list for a BBB complaint and calling them is useless because there never seems to be a supervisor available to speak with and the rep you get has been trained to ignore you and just keep repeating the same garbage regardless of what you say to them.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments

They took money out of my account after i canceled saying i didn't cancel on time and when i ask for my money back they said NO straight up NO!

Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more Actualtests not honoroing lifetime access and removed purchase invoice from account Actualtests "I wish that I could give 0 stars. I purchased unlimited access on 8-30-2010 and even downloaded a file in May 2017. I tried to login yesterday and I kept..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Baymont Inn And Suites - Sleep on the bench in the boardwalk then this dump Baymont Inn And Suites "I will be calling coorperate and demanding a refund , I added pictures snd my other full review , because it’s tok much to type. Besides this place being dirty..." Read more Waikiki Shopping Plaza Reviews Waikiki Shopping Plaza "We checked out the reviews online before we visited Hawaii from Europe. The reality of the shopping experience at Waikiki Shopping Plaza, or variety of stores, did not match the..." Read more Sky Waikiki - Unpleasant Management and Security at Waikiki Shopping Plaza Sky Waikiki "Waikiki shopping Plaza is located at 2250 KALAKAUA AVE, across from the Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center. This center is not friendly to Europeans. Seems to prefer Japanese tourists with restaurants..." Read more Authorhouse - Disgusted Authorhouse "Nothing. That was the problem Authorhouse called me day and night telling me what they could do for me and my book. Because of the time difference U.K./U.S this was..." Read more