Prineville, Oregon

Tutorvista is a tutoring company that talks you into trying the service for a month at a "special" price and assure you that you will not be charged for additional months if you choose not to continue.They DO NOT give you the chance to decline prior to charging you the next month and just go ahead and charge your credit card.

The tutors (at least in the math category) were not bad and were friendly and pretty helpful to my daughter.

However, when we no longer needed the service I was ignored when I asked for the refund for the month they GUARANTEED would not be charged without my permission.

They have no address to list for a BBB complaint and calling them is useless because there never seems to be a supervisor available to speak with and the rep you get has been trained to ignore you and just keep repeating the same garbage regardless of what you say to them.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments

They took money out of my account after i canceled saying i didn't cancel on time and when i ask for my money back they said NO straight up NO!