Tutorvista sells the hourly plans as just that, hourly plans.The more expense unlimited plans are "unlimited sessions", at least that's how their advertised.

In truth they are unlimited, bound by 30 hours. Now with this being said, I got mad and got over it. I decided I still needed the help, although I was mad about it. I got on to speak with chat rep to try and get a deal on an hourly plan since the unlimited is also bound hours.

WOW.

This is where the true colors of tutorvista came out.Just looks at the screen shots of my chat...

Review about: Tutor Vista Tutoring Service.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Corllins University Scam Corllins University "I spent alot of money on the Masters degree program based on learning, and was also told that the degree was accredited and valid for applying for jobs, but as..." Read more Lynda Has a Bad System - Problem with Membership Payment Lynda "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..." Read more Kent State University - The employees will ruin your life, carreer and your education Kent State University "Be careful with the employee's here they will issue a restraining order with only reports (total lies ) from their employees and allow them to do the same thing in..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more Poor quality and very expensive 13' Treasure Garden Canopy Treasure Garden "We purchased the AKZ Treasure Garden 13' canopy 1 year ago. Art Van furniture seems disinterested in standing behind product. The rivets on 1 of the arms posed off. The..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more