Tutorvista sells the hourly plans as just that, hourly plans.The more expense unlimited plans are "unlimited sessions", at least that's how their advertised.

In truth they are unlimited, bound by 30 hours. Now with this being said, I got mad and got over it. I decided I still needed the help, although I was mad about it. I got on to speak with chat rep to try and get a deal on an hourly plan since the unlimited is also bound hours.

WOW.

This is where the true colors of tutorvista came out.Just looks at the screen shots of my chat...

Review about: Tutor Vista Tutoring Service.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments

Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more