I subscribed to Tutorvista though I was hesitant after reading so many negative reviews that they were hard-selling their services.I have no regrets for doing so as they have excellent tutors and their customer service is too good.

Its value for money. They have this promotion going on now and 50$ for one month unlimited tutoring is the best deal.

Their tutors are confident and knowledgable and donot scramble for answers.Though I subscribed only for one month, I will be utilizing their services in future for my son and also will be recommending the same to friends.Good job being done and Keep it up guys!

Review about: Tutor Vista Tutoring Service.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments

School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Tutor Vista - Tutorvista Marketing Schemes Tutor Vista "Tutorvista sells the hourly plans as just that, hourly plans. The more expense unlimited plans are "unlimited sessions", at least that's how their advertised. In truth they are..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Acceptance Now - This place is a joke Acceptance Now "This is my yard before and after these people have came. Twice this has happened. Not to mention giving my lawn person my info and why they was here im..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Disgusting Prestige Flowers , Prestige Flowers "Ordered Flowers for my wife for anniversary, delivery fine, looked great when arrived. 2 days on flowers drooping petals falling off. Contacted customer service girl called Nicole condescending e mail..." Read more