This is to complain about service I recently received from Tutorvista.com customer service representative named Eric.

I called Tutorvista.com on 20th October 2010 to find out how to book sessions. After I had been on hold for several minutes, Eric came on the line. I had to explain my problem to him several times because he did not seem to be listening and therefore asked me the same questions repeatedly. Eric put me on hold for several minutes, and then returned to say he could not help me. Needless to say, I was quite frustrated.

I expected a much higher level of service from this tutoring company, and I was quite disappointed. After an hour, Cristy from the care team called me back and apologized, and gave me clear instructions to book sessions. This was very surprising, but true!!!!!!

I wish the care team works in a much professional way. They should take care of this complaint and help customers use the service well.

I would rather say this to be a feedback to Eric rather than a complaint, but this need to be addressed.

Review about: Tutor Vista Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments

I didnt understand the method they used and so my academic coordinator called me dumb, I am in the National Honor Society.

I did have a similar experience.Although, booking sessions has become much more easier now.

I got all the support I required to understand the whole process of booking the session.I did get ample support from the technical support team themselves.Since then it has not been an issue.