By far the worst tutor website available.They told me if I was not happy I would receive a refund, which was completely fals (see attached picture).

They offered me 15 minutes more of a tutoring service that gave me wrong answers for my homework, that I obviously didn't want!TOTAL SCAM do not buy no matter what!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Tutor Vista and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tutor Vista to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tutor Vista and tutor vista tutoring service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments

Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA-More Than Expected Nv Real Estate Academy "My name is Elizabeth Brumbaugh. My husband and attend the NV BusTour in July 2017. We both were extremely skeptical but when we left we were pleased that we took..." Read more Tutor Vista - Tutorvista Marketing Schemes Tutor Vista "Tutorvista sells the hourly plans as just that, hourly plans. The more expense unlimited plans are "unlimited sessions", at least that's how their advertised. In truth they are..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more