I cancelled my trial order 10 after being billed the $49.90. Then for two consective months, they billed my credit card after I sent an email to them.

I stayed on the phone with this company for 33 minutes trying to get this issue resolved to no avail. I notified my financial institution for their assistance.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT USE THIS ORGANIZATION, THEY ARE THIEVES, AND ARE INEFFECTIVE COMMUNICATORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WORST SERVICE EVER!!!

I WILL NOTIFY FOX, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, OPRAH, ABC, NBC, KUMON, SYLVAN, YOUTUBE, EVERY EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY, AS YOU HAVE BEEN FORWARNED BY AN EDUCATED CONSUMER!!!

Comments

They all need to be destroyed. You had a bad experience at Tutor Vista, we have a terrible experience at Kumon Math & Reading center.

It is a complete scam and out to cheat gullible parents. Nothing short of a daylight robbery. I feel that parents should stay away from all tutoring companies.

Private tutors are the best value for money, your child will get all the attention they need and proper help where they need it most. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

YALL SOME CRAZY PPL ALL U WONT IS MONEY