From my credit card TUTOR VISTA is charging £64.69 (99.99 US Dollars) every month since 14th December 2010 (ref 866-7350516)which I never authorised.I am not using any of of Totor Vista sites for any purpose.

Please stop taking money form my account and I need a refund for the money you already taken from my credit card.

I have informed my credit card company about this transation in January but my statement shows Tuto Vista is still taking money from my card.Please cancel this unauthorised transaction and give me a refund asap.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments

Tutor Vista - Tutorvista Marketing Schemes Tutor Vista "Tutorvista sells the hourly plans as just that, hourly plans. The more expense unlimited plans are "unlimited sessions", at least that's how their advertised. In truth they are..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Virgin Vacations should remove Orchard Paddington Hotel from list Virgin Vacations "Horrible experience with one of the hotel options in Virgin's Paris Hotels self guided. The Orchard Paddington Hotel located at 86-90 Sussex Gardens, London, United Kingdom is the absolute worst..." Read more Benefitwallet - NSF Fees Benefitwallet "I entered an "online payment" reimbursement and for for some reason I was not provided an alert at the end of the request stating that it was received. With that..." Read more Skechers - Very Poor Product and quality Skechers "I just bought my shoes on 20th Feb'17 in 6500 rupees. Within 6 months cut marks appears which converting on all across . I reported to my nearest place GIP(..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Scared Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "I went to popeyes yesterday to get food to go. i got an 8 piece family meal, or that's what i ordered but she rang me up for the 8..." Read more