Tutor Vista tried to charge my credit card 10 times after my subscription ran out and I had already canceled.Lucky for me my credit card company contacted me and told me who was trying to do this.

My credit card company told me they tried ten different times, starting at 100.00, all they way down to two dollars when attempting to charge my card. I of course told my credit card company not to allow those transactions, in which they handled the rest of the attempts. Tutor vista was very helpful when I needed help in my math class.

However, I don't think it was worth the hassle of babysitting my subscription to ensure I wasn't charged again and again.I don't think they are honest at all, and you really have to watch your credit card statements.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments

Tutor vista never charge with out customers knowledge they clearly mention to cancel their account when they set it up .. its the students or the customer who forgets to cancel their auto renewal and go back to tutor vista asking for money back .its not others who take care of your money , if you are earning the money its your duty to use it properly cancel your account after use ..

do not blame others for your own mistake

COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Home Depot - $6k mistake Home Depot "After my husband and I remodeled our house, I will not set foot on Home Depot property again. We made the horrible mistake of buying our carpet (among other thousands..." Read more Many Etsy Items falsely labeled Etsy "Etsy states clearly what handmade means, but the site is full of items listed as handmade that are just drop shipped from huge sources. This is obvious when you compare..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more