I was about to subscribe when he or she keeps pushing me into getting into it, I have been really careful since last time I got into Tutoring company that don't care about you.....The tutor giving complicated way.

I don't have much impression about it, it's just one to appreciate I found this platform to share what this company has done. I believe there are many tutoring services that are a scam, only a few is legit.. you just gotta find it. However, me, I found offline(real world) tutoring is the best.

Recommendation: Stick with face to face (real world) tutoring for sure.

Good luck and peace.AAA

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments

Tutor Vista - Tutorvista Marketing Schemes Tutor Vista "Tutorvista sells the hourly plans as just that, hourly plans. The more expense unlimited plans are "unlimited sessions", at least that's how their advertised. In truth they are..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more