1.6
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I purchased the 12 hour college package because I needed help with Calculus 2.Unfortunately, I found out that there tutors are lazy and slow.

Most of them are not even familiar with the topics assigned by my Calculus professor. I have to go around asking for the same problem because most of the tutors couldn't help me. I estimate that it takes them around 3 hours to solve 1 problem.

I argue that this service is a scam because the tutors make you wait for 20-30 minutes to tell you that there is a problem with their computers or they cannot solve the problems.Stay away from this service, you are wasting your money here

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Tutor Vista. The most disappointing about college subscription from Tutor Vista was service is awful and most of the tutors are useless Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tutor Vista.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Tutor Vista to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments