Terrible operation. I signed up and tried to use them - they were either not available during the times I needed or booked up and not available.

So I forgot about them until I thought I better use up the hours for Analytical Chemistry before the semester ends. My hours were gone - 5 of them! I called and she said they are only good for 4 weeks and expired! Asked me to buy 2 more hours and they would give me back my 5 + 2 purchased hours!

Ok I did. When I finally got a session after several tries, the guy seemed angry and gave me the wrong balanced equations - he separated them out individually. Not only that when I first posted the problem, he never got back to me, finally I asked are you there? He said yes is the Cu in the beaker?

I asked are you kidding me? where he finally started to interact and work the problem. I know he was being sarcastic. And he gave me an incorrect answer.

Tonight I scheduled another appointment and although this tutor seemed nicer - he took one hour to work one problem - and it too is incorrect according to Mastering Chemistry! No - this is not a good situation at all.

Review about: Tutor Vista Analytical Chemistry Tutoring Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments