My assigned tutor was wonderful. Her whiteboard was writing and so I was actually thrilled.

Really.

She otherwise showed me how to do the question very well, and now I understand the problem better than my useless physics teacher who likes to do the flipped classroom bullcrap that lazy teachers like to do.

Unfortunately, the price is a bit crazy, and note that I am a kid in 11th grade who works part time at a grocery store to pay off car insurance and food for myself, and the package I'm looking to use is $139.99 for 3 months with around $4 an hour for tutoring, so if I take the deal, I will be even shorter on money for my college fund, and I hear that the employees don't exactly get paid well.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Tutor Vista. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tutor Vista to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tutor Vista and tutor vista tutoring service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments