This company is so screwed up.It is unbelievable that they don't even understand the basics of Customer Service.

I signed up specifically asking for a Voice tutoring session. They promised me that. Since then every time there is a session, I get a non-voice, meaning chat only session. I complain and they say they will fix it next time.

It happened again and again. Then when I said I want to cancel and want my refund back, they said I should try one last time and this time they will get me a voice sessions. Same problem again. The session I got again was a non voice session.

This place is so horrendous and the people running it have no clue on what is happening.I submitted multiple feedback on their websites, never got a response.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Tutor Vista. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tutor Vista to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tutor Vista and tutor vista tutoring service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments