I was cheated by Mr.SAURISH GHOSH (with horrifying accent and attitude just to grab dominance over his clients) of Calcutta (this CHEAT says that he works at HSBC, Calcutta in a process hcs which no longer exists) alongwith some Ms.

NANDITA BOSE (another cheat) . SAURISH took lot of money from me in instalments to enable me to start a career as an online tutor, helped me in passing the interview, then avoided me making me spoil a few valuable months and also my money.

Now he changed his name to Mr.RAHUL GHOSH and continues with his cheating process by making innocent people send their hard-earned money through bank transfer etc., as he texts them locally to do so.

Had an Experience with Tutor Vista?

Comments

Can you please share your details. I need some more information.

Kolkata, West Bengal, India #797223

This Sourrish Ghosh now regularly putting Advts in Telegraph and ABP under "TEST TOPPERS ACADEMY and ToTOR FOR SLOW LEARNERS ' Banner!!!.he spaeks an American accent and came to meet me to start Spot Admission Buisness .

to babu Kolkata, West Bengal, India #1204029

Please can u give me few more details like how he looks and stuff..he is assissting me for private medical college admission..so i have to kno..please mail me at madhuma889@gmail.com

#619902

Dear All please beware of Sourish Ghosh, he published new site name (www.bengalisweetsonline.com) & his e-mail ID is bso.operations@gmail.com and he send mail from it & let's see below:

Respected Shri Saurrish ji Sahib,

Dada, on the basis of your trust I have remitted a sum of Rs.1200/- in yopur Bank Account before about 12 days ago for supply of Bengali Sweets. You have kindly assured me to deliver the material within 3 days, but inspite of my telephonic request the same has still not been delivered to me. Moreover you are disconnecting my calls due to one or the other reason. Sir, keeping in view the trust and your assurance I have remitted the amount without receiving the material so to maintain the good and honest relationd I would like to request you to kindly either to send the material or refund the amount if there is any problem to provide the material. Thanks with warm regards,

R.K.Rawat

093140 80935

yes its obsolutely true.nanditha&rahul are cheators. attention everybody do not pay money to these cheaters

Thanks to your comments i managed not to get conned by this crooked man.He spoke so rudely to me and later when he called posing to be Mr alex he put on such a pathetic american accent it was sad.

When he called me a few days later( by this time i had read all your comments) i told him i was not interested as i thought it was not a genuine company, he started abusing me using really foul langauge.

Can someone not catch this bad people.he used the name rahul and nandini was his assistant.

i also want to punish them... that ill behaved person rahul ghosh.. same has happened to me..i have lost 4500 rs....same phne number..

yes the same happened with me please someone help me ..........by punishing these cheats. their new names are Nandini and Rahul and the phone numbers are 9748474218and 9874544256 the hdfc account is 12192000001074 their ifsc code is hdfc0001219 branch prince anwar shah rd, kolkata

to Alpana Mishra #619905

Dear All please beware of Sourish Ghosh & Nandita, he published new site name (www.bengalisweetsonline.com) & his e-mail ID is bso.operations@gmail.com and he send mail from it, just punished him :cry & i give you his original address(9/1, MAZLISH SARA ROAD. SUKANTA PALLY, MUCHI PARA. NEAR MUCHI PARAAXIS BANK. KOLKATA - 700 041{Nandit's Address}FLAT 3A, ALOKA NANDA, APARTMENT, 94, REGENT ESTATE, KOLKATA - 700092{Sourish ghosh's Address}) & let's see below:

Respected Shri Saurrish ji Sahib,

R.K.Rawat

093140 80935

to Help Friend #623312

Dear All please beware of Sourish Ghosh & Nandita, he published new site name (www.bengalisweetsonline.com) & his e-mail ID is bso.operations@gmail.com and he send mail from it, just punished him & i give you his original address(9/1, MAZLISH SARA ROAD.SUKANTA PALLY, MUCHI PARA.

NEAR MUCHI PARAAXIS BANK.KOLKATA - 700 041{Nandit's Address}FLAT 3A, ALOKA NANDA, APARTMENT, 94, REGENT ESTATE, KOLKATA - 700092{Sourish ghosh's Address}) :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry