Tutor Vista - TutorVista scam?
TutorVista offers quality online tutoring service for $100/month but they renew the subscription even if you don't use it until you cancel it yourself. This is what happened with me -
I reached TutorVista from google search engine. I was looking to clarify some concept in integration. I got good content there and then decided to talk to a tutor to get further help. After a sale pitch, the guy named 'Eric' offered me a free tutoring demo which was fine but I could get only one of my problems solved there. When I asked for more, they told me that I have to buy the subscription which I did for 49.99$ discounted price. They told me that it will get auto-renewed at $100 and that if I have to cancel it I have to cancel it before the subscription ends.
I used it for next 3 months, but after I finished my exams, I forgot to cancel the subscription (was too happy after exam ended).
Those guys charged me $100 dollars even if I stopped using it. I called them repeatedly and finally got only $50 dollars as refund.
I am very unhappy with this. I should have got refunded the whole amount since I did not use the service at all in that month.
This is scam. TutorVista is scam. Can somebody suggest any other quality tutoring service for my budget ($100)?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Tutorvista sells the hourly plans as just that, hourly plans. The more expense unlimited plans are "unlimited sessions", at least that's how their advertised. In truth they are..."
- "Please read an exact copy of the chat below: "A team member will be with you soon! Thank you for your patience. You are now chatting with 'David' David: Hello Hello! David: How can I..."
- "DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN! TIM MORRIS UK THIEF, he has no idea and will fill your minds with gibberish *** about his printing franchise he use to own -..."
- "Dear FoodPanda, I am really disgust and disappoint to see your vendor's and customer service officer's attitude. I have two complains related your vendor's and customer service officer. Event 1..."
- "CHEVROLET BEAT - PATHETIC CAR AND SERVICE REVIEW OF CHEVROLET BEAT â€“ PRODUCT AND SERVICE, EQUALLY MISERABLE Hi, I am buyer of a Chevrolet Beat 2011 November model where I now regret it..."
- "I am a customer of HSBC bank since 2.3 years. I had a cash amount of 2.5k in my account. All of a sudden they deducted 1103 INR from my..."
- "My intentions in sharing this are to hopefully let others know how Roger Scott treated me and most notably, how he does business. My 73 Vette has been at Joshes..."
- "American Solar Direct offered us a $3,000 cash back offer/incentive that was part of our solar agreement in order to match a competitor's price and secure our business. However,..."
- "Upon noticing a small crack in my windshield, less than 3" which is covered under a free repair I notified my insurance. As the day progressed I noticed that this..."