Tutor Vista - TutorVista scam?
TutorVista offers quality online tutoring service for $100/month but they renew the subscription even if you don't use it until you cancel it yourself. This is what happened with me -
I reached TutorVista from google search engine. I was looking to clarify some concept in integration. I got good content there and then decided to talk to a tutor to get further help. After a sale pitch, the guy named 'Eric' offered me a free tutoring demo which was fine but I could get only one of my problems solved there. When I asked for more, they told me that I have to buy the subscription which I did for 49.99$ discounted price. They told me that it will get auto-renewed at $100 and that if I have to cancel it I have to cancel it before the subscription ends.
I used it for next 3 months, but after I finished my exams, I forgot to cancel the subscription (was too happy after exam ended).
Those guys charged me $100 dollars even if I stopped using it. I called them repeatedly and finally got only $50 dollars as refund.
I am very unhappy with this. I should have got refunded the whole amount since I did not use the service at all in that month.
This is scam. TutorVista is scam. Can somebody suggest any other quality tutoring service for my budget ($100)?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I Ordered an Economics Homework Solution for my Assignment. There were 5 questions which included mix of text based questions, econometric modelling and policy suggestions. The solutions were pretty detailed..."
- "Tutorvista sells the hourly plans as just that, hourly plans. The more expense unlimited plans are "unlimited sessions", at least that's how their advertised. In truth they are..."
- "Tom Mckenzie has also defrauded Brokers of their clients and time I have spoken to a number please join in and claim for damages.He is clever and initially defers the..."
- "The Natural sapphire Company also sales its sapphires through e-bay and Amazon.com stores http://stores.ebay.com/The-Natural-Sapphire-Company Be advised: Donâ€™t buy their so called â€œinvestment grade sapphiresâ€ I bought them and now realized that ..."
- "I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent). Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming..."
- "Around a month back I heard about Pepperfry.com, but then, went through the reviews, people complaining a lot about them. I decided not to buy from them, but I was..."
- "I have the Allure flooring installed in my kitchen and hallways for more than a year . After the first few months we noticed the gaps between the planks were..."
- "Billet Technology has never been licensed by MOPAR ever ! http://www.pcworld.com/article/25914...ringement.html This article points out the exact platform and profile that has been gone through since Billet technology has always been in..."
- "I have been trying to get a lease to my home since I moved in, I have had a leak in my bathroom sink since March 2015 and even though..."