Tutor Vista - TutorVista scam?
TutorVista offers quality online tutoring service for $100/month but they renew the subscription even if you don't use it until you cancel it yourself. This is what happened with me -
I reached TutorVista from google search engine. I was looking to clarify some concept in integration. I got good content there and then decided to talk to a tutor to get further help. After a sale pitch, the guy named 'Eric' offered me a free tutoring demo which was fine but I could get only one of my problems solved there. When I asked for more, they told me that I have to buy the subscription which I did for 49.99$ discounted price. They told me that it will get auto-renewed at $100 and that if I have to cancel it I have to cancel it before the subscription ends.
I used it for next 3 months, but after I finished my exams, I forgot to cancel the subscription (was too happy after exam ended).
Those guys charged me $100 dollars even if I stopped using it. I called them repeatedly and finally got only $50 dollars as refund.
I am very unhappy with this. I should have got refunded the whole amount since I did not use the service at all in that month.
This is scam. TutorVista is scam. Can somebody suggest any other quality tutoring service for my budget ($100)?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "The following letter says it all: “Light University Online leadership promised a group of students, including my family and I, a “lifetime” scholarship and also transferable credits to my local..."
- "Before I say anything, I would want to start by saying thank you for including me in such a wonderful organization that you all have. John Casablancas has offered me..."
- "Rich Dad Education got me registered after some slick sales talk in a downtown Philadelphia hotel, for a 3-day 'Financial Freedom Seminar' which I could not attend due to extenuating..."
- "I purchased a $120 t-shirt from Diesel. After washing it, the color came off the leather tag on the back of the shirt and stained the t-shirt pretty bad (it..."
- "Fraud by Raj Jhaveri and Heena Jhaveri office at (Shop No: 109, 104, C Wing, Rashesh Apartment, Near Maxus Mall, Maxus Mall Rd, Padmavati Nagar, Bhayandar West, Mira Bhayandar, Maharashtra 401101)Fake..."
- " Hi All, I write this complaint to the famous Foodpanda which promises an express guarantee or a money back for the order if not delivered in 45 mins, but what about..."
- "Fractured leg resulted when my American Eskimo puppy escaped from a Midwest iCrate due to the door latch that was easy for him to open. My baby suffered for over..."
- "You have seen on the news just how much the state & federal agencies we pay taxes to that are suppose to protect us but don't!!!!!! Here is just..."
- "I was skeptical of ordering from Screaming Owl after seeing reviews, but I wanted to try it out for myself. I received my first order within 2 1/2 weeks..."